Friday, March 5, 2010

Courtship and Dating

I have just finished reading these two fabulous books, "Arms of Love" and "Surrender". They were written by Carmen Marcoux and her website is www.courshipnow.com. A brief summary: The journey of a homeschooling family into the dating and courtship world. The books incorporate the teachings of the Catholic Church into these issues. They are fiction and a very easy read. I wept through the entire first book, "Arms of Love". This is an area that I feel I could have done a better job in preparing my older children for but now I am ready. Thanks to my friend Carrie for the suggestion. If you haven't read them, get them. My 14 year old daughter is almost finished with "Surrender", for someone who doesn't like to read she can't put them down.

1 comment:

  1. Cathy, I posted your link under Illinois at the Catholic Homeschooling Blog Directory. If this is not correct, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete