I have always wondered how those mommy bloggers got started. Well, today I was cleaning the dreaded basement (my classroom) and trying to sort through everything that was dumped in there the last few months. I realized that my brain is about as unorganized as the "classroom" right now. After looked at a friends blog I decided that maybe this would not only help me organize my thoughts, but I could share information and all the sweat from my research. I love to research. The phrase ignorance is bliss really is true because things are easy when you don't have information. You are not as responsible for making good decisions. Constantly people will use the excuse with me, "I didn't know". Personally, I hate it.
So, what am I doing you ask? Well, I thought this would be a good forum to start keeping track of some of this knowledge. Most is just practical advise, how to avoid the mistakes I have made not only in homeschooling but also parenting and just plain life.
Some of my passions: My family, my husband of 20 years (today), my children and my beautiful Roman Catholic faith. I love to organize and fortunately so does my daughter. I love math, ironically I represent and do some teaching of a writing program, Institute for Excellence in Writing. I could go on for days about all the things I have learned, not about writing from Andrew Pudewa but I will save that for later. Mentors, Mentors, Mentors, they have such value.
I need to get the pool ready for some guest, my dear friend Julie and her children. She thinks she can help organize my brain or at least she is going to try to pull some information out of it. We started the college search this year...oh, boy, that is all I will say right now~
Until later

No comments:
Post a Comment